Book an appointment for our private doctors in Pillango Health Center.
If you have medical records of previous treatments please bring them all with you.
Services cost from 15.000.- HUF
Hungarian Social Security Card (TAJ card) is accepted for purchasing medicines and healthcare devices except specialists.
The Appointment button will redirect you to our booking page.
Traumatology care includes the management and follow-up of new closed extremity injuries (which happened on the day of admission or happened recently).
Injuries may be categorized as:
- sprains and strains
- hairline fractures
- fractures (closed)
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) physicians, also known as physiatrists, treat a wide variety of medical conditions affecting the brain, spinal cord, nerves, bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, and tendons.
The focus is on the development of a comprehensive program for putting the pieces of a person’s life back together after injury or disease, without surgery.
Specifically, rehabilitation physicians:
- Diagnose and treat pain
- Restore maximum function lost through injury, illness or disabling conditions
- Treat the whole person, not just the problem area
- Lead a team of medical professionals
- Provide non-surgical treatments
- Explain your medical problems and treatment/prevention plan
Dr. Veronika Fáy
Book an appointment
Dr. Edina Urbán
Book an appointment
Dr. Judit Földvári
Book an appointment
Neurosurgery is a special part of healthcare which is mainly about the diagnosis and surgical treatment of disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system including congenital anomalies, trauma, tumors, vascular disorders, infections of the brain or spine, stroke, or degenerative diseases of the spine.
If you have any diseases of the reasons mentioned above or had a trauma which affected spinal system or the cranium, choose our specialist.
Orthopedics for Adults (Patients age above 18 years)
Your medical history will be taken regarding your earlier musculoskeletal disorders, surgeries, accidents (fractures, pulled muscles, sprains) and information regarding your life style (sport activities, work conditions).
The examination will include:
- examination of the soles of your feet with a podoscope (flat feet)
- gait, posture examination
- structural and functional examination of the chest and spine
- sensory examination of the lower extremities
- sensory examination of the upper extremities
- structural and functional examination of the joints, deformities
- ROM of major joints (shoulder, hip, knee and ankles)
- lower extremity axis and foot deformities
- targeted examination of complaints or possible disorders mentioned in medical history (most often spine and ankle problem areas)
- X-rays of bones and/or joints necessary for clinical diagnosis.
Pediatric Orthopedics (from age 7)
The interdisciplinary aspect of rheumatology requires regular consultation with other specialists in complicated cases.
Baby and child care
Pediatric rehabilitation for babies and children.
Our colleague is specialized about rehabilitation and treatments of diseases, injuries and movement coordination problems in all three ages: infants, toddlers and school-aged children.
Pediatric rehabilitation medicine (PRM) focuses on the rehabilitation and medical management of children with brain injuries, cerebral palsy, spinal cord injuries, neuromuscular disorders, and a range of musculoskeletal conditions.
- treatment and correction of traumatic origin injuries
- treatment specialized to hand and upper arm injuries
Dr. Vera Kristóf
Dr. Ágnes Laczkó
Surgeon, vascular suregon specialist
- Varicose vein surgery is a quick, routine procedure that can even be performed on an outpatient basis
- It can also be performed under local anaesthesia, so you do not have to worry about anaesthesia either
- No cutting, stitching, suture collection required
- There are no side effects
- There is no pain